Blu by morilee 5315

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
2294 posts
Buzzing bee

bumutoni:  

It’s a brand new Spring 2015 dress so no one has probably worn it yet. We just got it in the store I work at this week its gorgeous I love it. Make sure you are buying from a reputable online site.

Post # 4
361 posts
Helper bee

I know this is an old-ish thread, but this is my dress!!!

Post # 6
361 posts
Helper bee

bumutoni:  Nooo, you deleted your pics?! Well, you gotta take new ones when your dress comes in. 

And thank you! That was the floor model, so not at all fitted correctly haha.

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi girls! I ordered this dress but haven’t seen it live so any photos will be appreciated! 

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2015

This was my wedding dress! Got married July 2015. Tried it on once and fell in love.

Post # 10
11 posts
Newbee

This picture was posted on Mori Lee’s officlal instagram and it made me fall in love!

Post # 11
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

This is so pretty! Does anyone think it will work for a really petite person? I’m 5’1″

Post # 12
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Gorgeous dress! Also wondering about petite and what was the weight like?

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

I’m 5’5 120lbs. the dress didn’t feel heavy. That will depend on the petticoat you use. I wanted to look like a princess so I chose a petticoat that gave it that ball gown look.

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee

Here’s a pic with a better view of the skirt.

Post # 15
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

love this dress!! I am having a hard time picking between it and an allure gown!!!! It wasn’t heavy to me on. Both look gorgeous!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors