(Closed) BM & GM gifts

posted 6 years ago in Weddingbee
  • poll: What do you think is an appropriate amount to spend on a BM or GM gift?
    0 - 40 : (4 votes)
    33 %
    40 - 80 : (6 votes)
    50 %
    80 - 120 : (1 votes)
    8 %
    Other (please explain) : (1 votes)
    8 %
  • Post # 3
    939 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

No idea what FI is getting the guys (that’s one thing that is totally not my problem haha)  

As for the Bms, I just recently decided I’m going to do a spa day in lieu of gifts.  I found a really cute spa that opened up back home that as excellent packages and prices.  I’m very excited about it.

Post # 5
    Hostess
    11299 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

I thought about this for ages. In the end I bought the BMs their accessories for the day, though I wish I’ve have also been able to afford to get them their make-up done for the day, which I know many bees suggest doing. It’s a hard one really, I know, as buying stuff for them for your day is it really a gift but then again do they really want to be buying stuff for your day out of their own pocket, I don’t know and I suppose everyone’s view is different. When I was a BM I appreciated the gifts that we wore on the day and enjoy using them now.

Post # 6
    7779 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

Our guys got Converse and argyle socks. My girls got probably more than I should have lol. I built them a spa kit with all the products, a massager, a candle and a monogrammed robe as well as buying them earrings and a bracelet to go with their dresses and a day-of emergency kit.

Post # 7
    939 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Actually, I found a place that does a 30 min massage, a facial and foot scrub for $50. I’m not really spending a ton of my BMs.  I would if I could, but money is tight for us.  I figured I’d get them a gift certificate for $50 or so, then they can do what they want with it on our spa day, and then if they want more than that it’s up to them.  

Post # 9
    1562 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

My MOH is getting these awesome glasses that I know she loves – it’s totally coming out of nowhere.   $50

The Bestman and ushers are all getting these carry on/fishing packs from Cabelas. $20 each plus fillers

My sister and his sisters are going to get 5×7 photo albums, and a necklace and makeup compact. $25 each

My nephews are getting tickets to the American Museum of Natural History.  $12.50 each for kids, $21 for adults

The topic ‘BM & GM gifts’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors