(Closed) BM & GM gifts

posted 10 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2006

I went with items that they like or I knew they wanted, for example my maid of honor loves longaberger stuff, so I purchased a piece of their pottery that matches her other dishes.  I would suggest going with items that are important to them and not worry about having identical gifts or the "traditional" gifts.

Post # 4
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

how about concert tickets / tickets to sporting event??

culinary stuff to the foodie?  GC to REI for the outdoorsy one? there’s a ton of things you can give as a gift!

we’re staying away from traditional gifts also!

good luck and happy shopping!

Post # 5
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2008

We considered the shuffle, but when I asked my friends they said they already had a real ipod or wouldn’t use it at all.  *_*

I ended up getting my guy friends wallets,w ith a gift receipt and some cash in it.

For the girls we got them the jewelry and I’ll be paying for their hair/lunch etc.    I think if I had money or time, they would have loved a spa day.

Post # 6
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2008

I was thinking of necklaces from overstock.com for bridesmaids- simple ones so that they would fit most people’s style.  For groomsmen I like the ipod shuffle idea or some other electronic gadget. I agree with you- flasks are not really practical in this day and age.

The topic ‘BM & GM gifts’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors