- 5 years ago
- Wedding: December 2012
We are having a court house ceremony with each of our best friends there. We aren’t traditional but these are obviously the most important people to us and are going to be by our sides the entire day. That said, I want to do something really special for the both of them but want to avoid anything that has been done a million times before and I want it to be something they can use.
We are really strapped financially right now. I wont get into details but it makes the challenge a little more trickier. Here are a few ideas I have pondered in my head to try and come up with the best gift possible for the least amount of money. Please tell me what you think, add any ideas, or suggestions if you think something isn’t a good idea or if you can let me know of where I can find them for cheaper.
Ok first, our best man. He is really into outdoors and has a great taste for all different alcohols. So here is what I have come up with for him.
1. Ice stones: they are great for whiskey and scothc and something that I have just recently stumbled upon. $5-20.
2. Personalized pub sign: I was thinking something with a outdoor cabin feel to it obviously with his name on it. $30-40.
3. Personalized 12 pack cooler: I found the perfect one for him and here is the best part, it is normally $40 and I found it on sale for $15!
4. Bottle of Scotch or Whiskey
Ok, now on to my Maid/Matron of Honor. I thought that she would be so easy but I am really struggling so I haven’t quite narrowed it down as much for her so here are just a few ideas.
1. Gift card to her favorite clothing store: I love her but she never shops for new clothes for herself.
2. Personalized cooler: Same as the best man. $15-20
3. Bottle of her favorite wine
Thanks for the help ladies. I just want them to know how much it means to us for them to be with us that day and want their gifts to be thoughtful.