Bonny 1306 any real brides have this or tried it??

posted 3 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 4
1849 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@kansas_nurse:  I haven’t tried it, but I did try a similar Allure gown.  I liked the “frilly stuff” on the skirt, but wanted something a bit more formal.  It’s a pretty dress, for sure.  Look at the Allure site as well.

Post # 5
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I actually tried this and loved it! I’m a street size 22 and in the correct size it looked amazing!! I’m going with a fuller skirted dress but this one is fantastic

Post # 7
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I didn’t get a picture, mom has been strict about no pictures leaking out so no one was allowed to take pictures haha. It actually wasn’t enough skirt for me, i wanted more poof (not a cupcake, but poofy) 

Post # 9
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

so agree about the “poof factor”… You just can’t tell until you get it on! What I love about this dress is how the ruffles give you poof, but still give you flow when you move.  Its like a ballgown AND a sheath in one 🙂

Post # 11
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@kansas_nurse:  Haha we’re doing a realy informal wedding too.  I just walk into a bridal salon and I’m all So. Many.Dresses!

In an alternate universe, dresses would be free and I would have a week long wedding so I could wear them ALL!

Post # 13
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I haven’t tried this one on, but I went into a Bonny’s boutique a couple weeks ago and fell in love with several of their dresses. I would definitely go in and try this and many of there other dresses on as well. They are also priced really reasonably as well!

Post # 15
476 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I haven’t tried that on, but I wore a Bonny dress and loved it. Find a shop that carries Bonny and ask them to “Borrow a Bonny” for you!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors