(Closed) Bored & watching “Just Wright” anyone seen it? Name some other good movies

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
2548 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I love that movie! Totally watched that alone. I love Queen Latifah, she’s my girl. Although the kissing seens were kind of awkward in that movie, because they didn;t seem to have a real chemistry.

I also like, P.S. I love you, Madea goes to jail ( or something like that, it’s really bad humour though ), Along Came Polly…

Can’t think of any really!! Let me know what you end up watching, if its any good.

Post # 4
1684 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Love & basketball is one of the sweetest movies evah. Much better than Just Wright.

Post # 6
2091 posts
Buzzing bee

I watch Hangover and the Hangover 2 constantly, like every couple of days. They just get funnier each time. Breakfast at Tiffanys, both Sex and the City movies, Finding Nemo, and Despicable Me.

Tonight I watched Bridesmaids and POTC4. I also lurve Burlesque (that scene where she sings for the first time on stage? I DIE) and Megamind. 

The topic ‘Bored & watching “Just Wright” anyone seen it? Name some other good movies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors