Boston/Massachusetts bands under $3000?

posted 3 years ago in Music
Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Eight to the Bar (http://eighttothebar.com/) might be a good possibility for you guys. You’ll have to contact them for actual pricing and info about what they can do, but I know they do swing music really well! We hired them for a Saturday wedding in December for under $3k for about 4 hours.

Good luck!

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2013

We’re getting married just outside Worcester too-  so I think that should include any travel fees since they’re not based in MA.

Post # 6
3735 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@misswhimsy:  If you are getting married outside of Worcester, have you looked into any acts from western MA or NE CT? RI too is something to consider. I found some good leads at The Knot and also kept an eye on local entertainment around town. I had a hard time finding a band I wanted for $3K but perhaps you’ll have better luck/different needs.

Post # 7
1157 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

This band- The Swinging Johnsons (how could you not love that name?)- used to play at a bar my friends and I went to in college and they were great! They have a wide repertoire. I don’t know how much they are, but it’s worth contacting them to find out because they were really, really good.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors