(Closed) Bouquets for under $100 in the NYC area?

posted 9 years ago in New York City
Post # 3
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

that sounds in line with the quotes i got.  my bouquet is about 125 but it may be b/c i’m getting other flowers with it and he’s located an hour away.  i’m guessing you don’t want to travel an hour to pick up a bouquet.  try <span style=”color: #008000;”>http://www.scottsflowersnyc.com – ask for paul. i really enjoyed meeting him.  he has great ideas.  unfortunately i had to pick another florist for budget reasons…. sigh!

<span style=”color: #008000;”>good luck! 

Post # 4
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2009

You can check out Flowers by Emil. CArmine, the owner, really works with yiour budget. Depending on what you want, he could probably do something under $100

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2005

Have you checked ou the flower district in manhattan?  You should absolutely be able to spend less than $100.  If you purchase the day before, make your bouquet, and then put ends in water and in fridge until the next day.

There is a spray you can use to keep the flowers looking fresh….

Send me a message if you need more help/instruction.

Post # 6
123 posts
Blushing bee

If you are only getting flowers for yourself (no decor or bridesmaids) I would check out flower stores. We looked at Flowers of NYC (1st Avenue b/w 84th and 85th Street) and they were very reasonable and nice to deal with. They quoted around $70 for bridesmaids bouquet which might be what you are looking for ( esp if you don’t want large bouquet). I would give them a call.

Post # 7
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I still cannot grasp how flowers can be so expensive it’s inane, I’m doing mine, all my flower arrangements and bouquets and boutenniere’s will be price of a bouquet about $165, it’s ridiculous; I’m getting my flowers wholesale and  doing it all myself

The topic ‘Bouquets for under $100 in the NYC area?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors