(Closed) Bout. & Corsages for who?

posted 10 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2007 - Radisson Hotel

Hmmm, for our wedding, the following people are getting bouts/corsages:

Groom, Best Man, Ring Bearer, FOB, MOB, MOG. Possibly ushers, but most likely not. Mr. Kiwi isn’t close with his grandma so she’s not getting anything, but I would include grandparents, if he was.

First cousins? Nope. I have too many, and they’re not playing any important role, so I think t hat’s fine.  

Post # 4
15 posts
Newbee

all parents, all g-parents, groomsmen, ushers, RB, FG, that’s it.  i have never heard of cousins or aunts.  my florist didnt have those blanks on the list when we went through what to order.  i think ushers should have bouts though – esp if they paid to get a tuxedo.  they are just sometmies a little simpler than the GMS and it’s not a very big cost.  oh yeah,  i added a corsage for my reader too.

Post # 5
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2008

For our wedding the bouts will go to: Groom, BM, GMs, FOB, FOG, grandfathers, and BIL not participating in wedding party

The corsages will go to: MOB, MOG, Sisters/SILs not participating in the wedding party, grandmothers, and a reader. 

We’re not having ushers, guest book attendants or gift table attendants.

Hope that helps!

Post # 6
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2007 - Radisson Hotel

I wanted to mention that the ushers are just going to walk down the mothers, one usher for each mom, and that’s his only job and he’s not buying a suit or renting a tux. Does that make sense? We’re also not having guest book attendants or gift table ones, either.

I have a question: what about readers? 

Post # 7
61 posts
Worker bee

I’m planning it:

boutineres:
Groom
best man/groomsmen
father of the bride
father of the groom
my brothers
grandfather

MAYBE my uncles… not sure yet.

corsages:
mother of the bride
mother of the groom
my grandmother

MAYBE my aunts… not sure yet.  i’ll probably have to though.

if i have ushers (meaning my sister’s friends that she invited and i’m putting them to work) then i’ll get them one.

Post # 8
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Plain and simple:

Groom, Best Man, Groomsmen, Ushers, Father of the Bride, Mother of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearer, Grandparents. And since my brother is my Man of Honor, he of course gets one as well 🙂

The only uncle that is getting a boutenierre is the one that’s officiating the wedding.

The topic ‘Bout. & Corsages for who?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors