(Closed) Breast Cancer Awareness Month Peanut M&Ms?

posted 10 years ago in Favors
Post # 4
55 posts
Worker bee

I’ve been seeing them all over… did you try walmart?  safeway?  albertsons?  hopefully you have one of those stores in your area. 

Post # 5
25 posts

oh I just realized you wanted peanuts kind. I am not sure if they carry peanuts kind, but you can always check with them. Good luck 🙂

Post # 7
13 posts
  • Wedding: May 2008

I found mine at Kroger.

Post # 8
6 posts

I saw them in Target yesterday – they were on clearance. Look by the grocery section. Clearance items are usually at the end of the row.

Post # 9
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I’ve seen them before – however just a few thoughts about this.

– Penut alergies are so horrible (and getting more common) these days, with immdiate medical attention requried  you might want to lable it very very clearly or rethink it even though it’s your favorite.

As much as you would think people who are alergic would know the shape is different, even just picking them up – barely touching a penut will send them into shock. Last thing you would wnt is someone going to the hospital from your reception. 

– Also, I’m not sure when you’re wedding is but m&m’s have a shelf life, and they tend to get a bit stale (but still edible) before the experiation date on the package. I woulnd’t store them for more then a month at the very very most. Even storing them in the fridge can alter the flavor slightly.

I don’t mean to be down on your idea – I think it’s actually a good one but just wanted to point out those things because I have penut alergies in my family 🙂

Hope you find what you’re looking for 🙂 

The topic ‘Breast Cancer Awareness Month Peanut M&Ms?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors