- 7 years ago
My brain has shut off.
Need help with wording on our Map insert to direct people to our website.
There face of the map is a basic freeway map to the location. There isn’t room for wording as to how to get there. At the bottom of the map, I’d like to put the a version of the following wording along with the website.
Please help me figure out the best wording. Here are the options I’ve come up with to date:
1. Please visit our website for directions, maps and details
2. Please visit our website for directions and additional details
3. Please visit our website for directions and details
4. Please visit our website for additional information
5. Please visit our website for directions and parking information
Is the usage of “our” website correct? I’d put our wedding website (but I’m trying to save room so I can put it all on one line and still use a decent sized font)