Bridal Gown: Allure 9051

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
153 posts
Blushing bee

I really want this dress as well. search for Allure 9051 on here and there is a post about real brides in allure 9051 a lot of people have posted pictures in the dress and price they paid. Hope that helps! 

Post # 3
33 posts
Newbee

I tried on and love it. 

Here are some pictures

BAck

Post # 4
5 posts
Newbee

Is this the Ivory/silver or Ivory/silver/gold? 🙂

Post # 6
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

This is my dress too. I chose ivory/silver/gold. What did you all choose for your weddjng colors? Mine are gold & pAle pink. I cant get rid of these little pics they just appeared here haha just ignore them

Post # 7
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I picked this dress also back in August, ordered it about a month and a half ago and it came in the other day. I chose ivory/silver/gold. My colors are  deep burgundy, rosegold, and black. We also have tiny accent colors of cranberry and teal. 

Anyway here is the dress brand new out of the bag without any fittings

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

@bijoucherie: I’m thinking of getting this dress too, did you have the manufacture adjust your your neckline because it doesn’t look as deep? Also the bottom have more volume than the one i tried on, was that adjusted too? I’m trying to get a better idea of the dress because the one I tried on was really worn out.

Post # 9
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

bijoucherie:  how did you get your dress so quickly? I ordered mine back in October & it won’t be in until April. Such s long wait!!

Post # 10
39 posts
Newbee

november28bride:  I didn’t have any part of the dress adjusted. I think since it was brand new the Beading hasn’t had a chance to cause the fabric to sag. The skirt is actually fuller due to the crinoline slip I am wearing underneath the dress. The sample I tried on of the dress was about two sizes too big/a bit worn out and the skirt didn’t look nearly as full. 

Post # 11
39 posts
Newbee

MrsBtobeee:  As for the amount of time it took to get my dress I was super shocked when it came in. I was originally told when I put money down on it after choosing it that it would take at least 4 months from the ordering date(They wanted to order in Feb). Which made me panic. We had to put my dress on a payment plan and the salon let me order it when it was half paid. 

I think the time it takes to recieve the dress depends a lot on the salon. I’ve heard that some places wait till the absolutely last minute and others order right away. All has to do with money and all that jazz.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  bijoucherie.
Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Has anyone had their alterations completed yet?  I just ordered this dress this weekend and I am second guessing myself as far as if I am going to be able to sit and dance comfortably and how I am going to go to the bathroom?!  The sample I tried on fit and zipped..but it was extremely tight.  I ended up ordering one size up in hopes that I will be fine sitting, etc.  Thoughts?!  Thanks  🙂

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Hi Bees!!

Getting married in a few days and I need help!! I am a proud owner of a Allure 9051 dress and just picked up my dress for my wedding this weekend!! But I really anxious about a couple things…

First of all – How were you able to use the restroom??? When I asked the alterations lady, she (jokingly) said to to pull a Bethanny Frankel and pee in a trash can all night! I’m super worried about this because I wanted to have a few glasses of wine but I just don’t know. I also have extra tulle in the botton to give it an “extra mermaidy” look, so it’s pretty puffed out!

Also – the top is just a tiny bit too big, but the seamstress said it doesn’t need to be fixed. It’s nice and snug when I stand straight, but if I were to raise my arms straight up in the air, there’s a little bit of a peep show going on. I’m going to buy those little chicken cutlet boob covers to tighten it up some more, but if anyone has any other tips, please let me know

Thank you!!!!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors