Bride sue's videography company for $122,000, Whoa!

posted 3 years ago in Photos/Videos
  • poll: What she in the right?
    Yes : (11 votes)
    12 %
    No : (79 votes)
    88 %
  • Post # 3
    4382 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Only watched a bit but $13,000 for that? NO way!!!

Post # 4
    2787 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@Lepidoptera:  It’s hard t say, was she promised smething bigger, longer or something else. I noticed they hav nothing about the ceremony or anything in it, and I would like at lease 5min video highlight for that amount of cash…haha. I honestly wouldn’t buy that service for $13000 even if I was a millionaire. 

It was a cute video, but I have seen better…

Post # 6
    6048 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: March 2012

She can sue for all she wants, doesn’t mean she’s going to get that amount.  The sound was fine, I mean the woman that did the speech had an annoying voice, imo, but you can’t fix that.  It was really short and I don’t get why it took so long to put this together, but i woudln’t have dropped 13k on video. 

Post # 7
    2565 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

There is nothing a videographer could do to make their services worth $13,000.  Some people have more money than sense.

Not taking the time to watch the 15 minute video, but the shortened one was odd that there was nothing from the ceremony and it seemed all out of order with parts of the reception.  I actually liked the speaches being the soundtrack to the video.

And she was so upset and stressed about the video it caused her medical issues?  Please.  If she is trying to sue for the entire cost of her wedding (or where ever she is getting this number from) she is delusional and I hope no judge will side with her.

Post # 8
    804 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

It’s hard to tell without knowing what was promised and what wasn’t delivered.  I was expecting a lot worse.  Videography is expensive – it’s more work than still photography especially in post production, so 13k is way over my budget but in the realm of normal for NYC services for a higher end wedding.

Post # 9
    285 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

Total Jersey drama queen who thinks her shit don’t stink.

Post # 10
    4072 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

I skipped through the 15 minute video, and it’s nice. It seems to hit all the major events and is well done. I wouldn’t pay $13k, but I’m cheap. I highly doubt she’ll get anything even close to what she’s asking.

I’m also somewhat mesmorized that her BM dresses are basically mermaid wedding gowns.

Post # 12
    429 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I thought the video was awesome. She’s nuts.

Post # 13
    941 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

I thought the video was well done. 

Post # 14
    3242 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

The 15 min video was fine! She sounds like a mega diva. 

Post # 15
    1433 posts
    Bumble bee

@Lepidoptera:  I don’t think any video would be worth 13,000 but I thought the clip was done well. She sounds like a spoiled Brat.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors