1779 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@Kafrine:   This is what my girls chose but in Navy, not green. 🙂

Post # 6
1779 posts
Buzzing bee

@Kafrine:  We are also getting married in June 2014 and we bought theirs last April because my MOH is out of the state 90% of the year. For my girls it wasn’t an issue because neither of them really gain or lose weight. I think whenever you can get your girls together it never hurts to look, write down the styles, and then purchase later on if that makes you more comfortable. Styles do become discontinued, though, so make sure if you LOVE it then you ask the sales person. 🙂

Post # 7
3280 posts
Sugar bee

We’re planning on going in either December or January to start looking and order them. I have a pretty good idea of what I want but I haven’t talked to any of them about it yet. 

Post # 9
134 posts
Blushing bee

We are going shopping on November 23. I worked with my two attendants to pick a colour and fabric. (I didn’t care whether they wore the same colour, but they have decided that they want to.) They will be the same length, but beyond that, they’ll be choosing what they like. It’s nice to just be along for the ride on this one. 🙂

Post # 10
1024 posts
Bumble bee

We are going to be looking/ordering in December!

Post # 11
195 posts
Blushing bee

@Kafrine:  We picked ours out a few weeks ago! It was a rare weekend that 4/5 of my bridesmaids could get together so we took the opportunity to go. I chose the fabric and length and they chose the dresses and we all decided on the colour, it all went really well.  Now I just need to get that last bridesmaid in to make her selection!

We haven’t done anything for the boys yet though!

Post # 12
2132 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’m a July 2014 bride, but I ordered the bridesmaid dresses in August.  Me and one of my bridesmaids are from out of state, so we got them when we were all together in the same state.  

We had appointments at 2 places, and ended up going to 4 (it was in the middle of the week, so you can pretty much just drop by anywhere without an appointment and usually they can accommodate you).  We did go to David’s, and only saw one dress we even thought was worth trying on.  You might find something, but if it is hard to get your girls together and you are set on finding the dress that day, you might want to make a second appointment just in case.  We went to the salon I got my dress at last because I needed to get measured, and that is where we bought them (plus they got a discount).  

We went with a Bill Levkoff dress

Post # 13
1056 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Cedar Lake Cellars

We haven’t officially picked them yet.  But, it’s probably going to be one of these two:

Both are from David’s Bridal and would come in navy.  I was told that I’d have plenty of time if I made a decision before the new year.

Post # 14
708 posts
Busy bee

@Kafrine:  my girls ordered theirs in May:) allure dresses, we ordered in navy! 

Post # 15
608 posts
Busy bee

We ordered in Sept and they arrived about 2 weeks ago (we got them early because of a sale)

this dress

in this color – same dress just missing the flower in one 🙂

Post # 16
608 posts
Busy bee

@LemonLavender:  l LOVE the second one – a friend used it in her wedding and it was great because its absolutely a dress you will wear again – Just FYI it wrinkles EASILY.  If that is something that will bug you in pictures I would go with dress number 1.  Our dresses from DB when I was in the wedding were in VERY quick.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors