Bridesmaid dresses

posted 2 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
1538 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I am considering Mori Lee 653 for my August wedding. It’s a long chiffon gown with beading along the sweetheart neckline. It depends on what you are looking for! Long, short, what fabric, budget, etc. 

Post # 3
1750 posts
Buzzing bee

Ariadress.com has a collection of georgette fabric bridesmaids gowns that you might be interested in. 

They have an important note regarding orders at the top of the page that you’ll have to keep in mind if you do consider ordering from them, but it might be worth it to check them out even if it’s just for inspiration. 

If you tell us your wedding colors, dress budget, what look you have in mind, or any details you think are important, we’ll be able to help you better. 

Post # 4
3084 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I used Jim Hjelm Occassions style 5228 for my summer wedding.

Post # 5
2132 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I used Bill Levkoff 154 for my summer wedding.  They looked great, and my girls all sersiously loved them.  

Post # 7
2639 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’ve worn Bill Levkoff chiffon dresses for 2 different summer weddings, I loved them. One was cranberry and the other was holly. 

Post # 8
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

My BM’s will be wearing Mori Lee 31019. It was my fave and after tehy all tried on about 15 dresses, it was the only one they really loved. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors