(Closed) Bridesmaid dresses- Less than $150 :-/

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
6893 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

My first suggestion is going to be a bit vague…Alfred Angelo. My Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses are from AA and were $160. They had a removable/optional strap that the girls all liked to keep and they are beautiful. I’ll go look and see if there are any that are similar to what you posted though.

Post # 5
6893 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Future_Sovesky: Here’s a link to their Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses, I can’t tell which you’d like so I’m just linking to the page I’m on. 🙂

They don’t explicitly say their prices next to them, but they have like: 3 flowers or 5 flowers for price. If you click on that though, it will give you a price range. For example, I think my girl’s dresses were 3 flowers and ended up being $160.

Link: http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/displaycollection.aspx?CategoryId=772f03c9-de43-4942-bfa0-da77e21ebd65

Post # 6
9056 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’ll definitely give a more thorough answer if you give a little bit of critera -long/short, anything you DON’T want, colours?

I wore this Alfred Angelo two years ago that was right around the 150 range, as were most of their dresses, and my bridesmaids dresses were from the Dessy line. 

I’m always hesitant to say this in case it doesn’t work for us and at risk of sounding like a walking billboard, but we ordered our bridesmaid’s dresses from Netbride.com and a dress that was $210 in the store we got for $120 including taxes and shipping to Canada.  If you see something you love, it might be worth contacting them for a quote. 

Alfred Angelo

My bridesmaid’s dresses

Post # 8
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Have you tried David’s Bridal. I went across the border into Washington and my bridesmaid found dresses for $99 there.

The topic ‘Bridesmaid dresses- Less than $150 :-/’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors