(Closed) Bridesmaid Gifts for Shower & Wedding

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
160 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Im only getting them a gift for the wedding, but it serves as a thank you for both!

Post # 4
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

For the shower I got them a bath set (body scrub, lotion, shower gel, and a loofah), and I’m going to put a little tag on it that says “hope your next shower is as good as this one”, and for the wedding I got them earrings to wear that day and a Vera Bradley jewelry roll in our colors, and I’m paying for their hair and makeup.

Post # 5
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

For the shower I am getting them each a beautiful brooch to wear.  Ebay and Etsy have some gorgeous ones!  I thought this would be cute because it will be a cute and subtle say of distinguishing my bridesmaids from the rest of the guests.  Also, I picked each of them out separately according to what I thought each girl would like and wear again (one is a purple rhinestone butterfly, another a golden rose, etc).  As for the wedding, I purchase each of the a personalized tote bag and inside is their jewelry for the day, a bridesmaid tank, personalized cosmetic bag, camera, picture frame, and notepad.  I also bought their shoes and each of them an etiquette book, but those gifts were given to them already 🙂

Post # 6
3049 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

I’m getting my BMs dress bags for thank you gifts. I haven’t thought about the showers. But I’m sure I’ll just give them a gift certificate to their favorite coffee shop or restaurant for the ones who helped plan. I may not give them anything for the shower though, we’ll see.

Post # 7
817 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I made them some pretty hangers, so I’m going to give them those for the shower. That way they have them to bring their dress on to the wedding. A dress bag would be a good idea too… at least for me, because my bridesmaids all ordered their own dresses and will bring them separately.

I’m making their jewelry and a custom wine glass, and probably will do one other thing for their wedding gift.

The topic ‘Bridesmaid Gifts for Shower & Wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors