(Closed) Bridesmaids Dresses; Multiple Colors & Styles?

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

your dress is gorgeous! i love when bms wear different colors and dresses. those gowns and colors are beautiful! the first 2 look pretty similar though, so are you okay with the last one looking very different? 

Post # 5
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

love it.  i love the Torreon and it was on my short list of favorite dresses.  I love the colors you chose– it will look like a gradient.  I say do it!

Post # 6
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I love the different bm dresses! I told mine to get something aqua. I know there will be a bunch of different shades and styles and I think it’ll be cool!

Post # 9
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Aw such a beautiful dress! I absolutely love the idea of different colors/styles – I’m seeing this a lot more and it makes me want to figure out a way to do it with my colors 🙂 Great choices!

Post # 10
1684 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

those colours are beautiful! I think because they’re all the same material, length & general style they’re going to look absolutely gorgeous together. And I think the fact that the orange one is your MoH’s dress makes it work too. Good job! <3

Post # 11
75 posts
Worker bee

I just was BM dress shopping with a friend for her fall wedding this weekend. I love the factg that she picked the color (she fell in love with the sangria at David’s) and wanted long dresses, but let us do the rest…and I found a dress for a very reasonable price…so different styles are great and I’m honestly loving what I’ve seen with different colors. The only thing I might have done different with yours is gone with an emerald or navy as just one other color in a different tone to really go with the fall colors and set off the dresses.

Post # 12
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I think all three of those dresses will look great together.

The topic ‘Bridesmaids Dresses; Multiple Colors & Styles?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors