Post # 1
I’m going to be getting robes for my bridesmaids. I’ve seen a lot of different styles and was wondering what everyone prefers in terms of fabric and customization. So I thought I’d ask and see:
– Color: Our wedding colors are silver and orange. Which would you prefer? Or would you prefer a pattern?
– Length: Knee length or long?
– Fabric: silk, fleece, jersey or cotton?
– Customization: None, first name, or first initial
Post # 3
If I were a bridesmaid, I’d want…knee length, jersey or cotton, and probably no customization (but I’d prefer first initial over name). I think you can choose any color or pattern — doesn’t have to be one of your wedding colors!
Post # 4
I would definitely want something long. There will be a photographer and lots of people around and I’m kinda of modest about skirts. I prefer fleece, because I’m always cold and fleece is warm (silk is cool). But that is obviously different from person to person. I, personally, love orange, but I’d be fine with any color. ANd I like the idea of an initial, but not super important one way or another.
Post # 5
Color: I think the bride is entitled to use her colors if she is buying the robes. A print would be easier to wear than solid orange.
– Length: Knee length is cuter. They can be worn over boxer shorts or sweats.
– Fabric: silk (meaning polyester) or cotton. Fleece is for winter in the privacy of your own home. No cuteness factor for your pictures.
– Customization:None please- the last thing anyone older than kindergarden age needs is something with their name or initial on iit.