Post # 1
My fiance and I are scheduled to have our wedding at Bridgewaters in NYC on October 2013, and were wondering if anyone has recently dealt with Bridgewaters in terms of finding out when they plan to re-open. They have assured us that they will be able to have our wedding, but I just recently read a post about a wedding having to be canceled for this coming March. Does anyone have any information on Bridgewaters re-opening?
Post # 3
I just spoke to my point person today. (My wedding is August 17, 2013.) She suggested finding another venue because they still don’t have a re-opening date and it will take at least another month before they decide what is going on. I am so upset.
Post # 4
I just wanted to draw your attention to this board for additional support:
I was a June 2013 Twentry Four Fifth … then Bridgewaters bride … I have a new venue, my third!