Bringing Back Casablanca 1900..

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@BecomingAHeath:  I personally love all of their gowns. Here is my Casablanca 2092 🙂

Post # 6
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I don’t have any pictures to share, but just wanted to let you know that I still sell this gown relatively often… It is not an “out of date” style AT ALL, just because it isn’t as popular as it once was; it is a classic and flattering gown. I am sure you will look lovely in it! I tend to picture the dress with curled hair either all down or half up-half down to compliment the unstructured style of the skirt, and when I pick veils for clients to try on with it, I typically pull a veil with a simple beaded edge (since you have so much lace and detail on the dress)! I don’t think you need a necklace since you have the beautiful scalloped lace edge at the neckline, maybe just some antique-looking earrings with a bit of dangle and a simple bracelet? I’m thinking earrings like this http://www.1928.com/earrings/1960s-belle-de-jour-eavesdrop-pearl-earrings.html or this http://www.1928.com/earrings/chandelier-earrings/bridal-crystal-fancy-earrings.html . Let us know what you decide on! 

Post # 9
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@BecomingAHeath:  Thanks! That is SO sweet! I had a really good experience with Casablanca Bridal and 1900 is definitely a classic! I love it!

Post # 10
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@BecomingAHeath:  Ooh I see what you mean! DEFINITELY disagree! Every bride makes their dress their own 🙂 

Post # 11
8518 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

@BecomingAHeath:  The 1900 was my dream dress! Unfortunately I couldnt find it anywhere near me, and I didnt want to order it without trying it on. I’m still so sad that I dont have it!

Post # 11
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - old cheese factory

I wore casablanca 1900 this last november to my country/rustic wedding. mine is ivory lace over champagne, sweetheart neckline and added length to the train through casablanca. i LOVE my dress. it is such a beautiful dress. i wore my hair swept to the side with an ivory lace with a flower head piece off ebay, and earrings with pearl accents from ebay as well. then i added some pearl bracelets and wore my cowboy boots.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors