(Closed) Bustle Photos Vera Wang White VW351011

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
1934 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Qitty: Are you going to have your dress bustled?  I’m really considering NOT having it done.  I love how it looks without it.  I’m also thinking (and yes, I’m probably insane), of sewing the individual layers stitched closer together, making the back permanently shorter (I’m not wearing this dress for the ceremony), which would also make it puffier (which I love!)….what are you going to do?

Post # 7
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

I agree!  That’s why I’m thinking of going bustle-less!  Which kinda makes me sad….I completely LOVE bustles (I even have dresses/skirts in everyday life that have them hahaha) so I want one, but the back of the skirt is just so beautiful to bustle!!

Post # 8
464 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

sorry I was twisting to get this shot. This is the new bustle. Excuse my clothes on the floor, it was a very tiny fitting room, but I love it heaps better than what the first seamstress did.

Post # 9
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

Very pretty!!!

Post # 11
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

i had my first fitting few weeks ago at David’s Bridal. Below are some pics from my alteration day. Hope that helps.

Post # 11
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011
Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

gigico – WHERE did you have your alterations done??? That are magnificent! (I saw the hem in the front on another thread.)

The topic ‘Bustle Photos Vera Wang White VW351011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors