(Closed) Calling all 7.18 brides. Countdown!

posted 9 years ago in July 2009
Post # 4
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Hey there, another 7/18/09 here!

UMMM I am beyond ready for it to just get here! lol

Post # 5
61 posts
Worker bee

Hey July 18th brides!! Today I paid the florist and went over some more details with my caterer and my wedding coordinator….we are in the home stretch!! Bridal shower is tomorrow!

I have some DIY things to finish but mostly things I can do while watching TV…. three major projects left are placecards, programs, and seating chart. Luckily I am taking off the week before the wedding!! Good Luck everyone!!!

Post # 7
61 posts
Worker bee

My biggest worry is my dress…. I ordered it custom from a vendor on Etsy…. I am supposed to have it by the end of next week: dress, veil, and crinoline…. I am very nervous! I have lost about 20 pounds since I ordered my dress so I know there will be a need for alternations… I have only seen my dress in sketch form and the muslin pattern on a dress form… very nerve wracking…

Post # 8
174 posts
Blushing bee

Final dress alterations next week and have to diy the placecards, programs, and seating. Need to finaiize our lei order with FH’s aunt who is thankfully taking the lead! woo!

Bachelorette is next weekend and will pick up the rings then.

Still have no idea what songs we are dancing to and FH is in Vermont for summer on internship so no time for lessons or choreography. yikes! 

All the big things are smooth sailing. And I’m so on top of the thank you notes! yay!

Post # 9
12 posts
Newbee

We’re getting married on July 17th — so soon!

We’re just finishing writing our ceremony… I feel like we need more time, especially because it’s a destination wedding, we have to pack, etc… 

Post # 11
55 posts
Worker bee

I cannot believe how nervous I am.  All I have left to do is my programs and write table numbers on the place cards and I am still a ball of nerves….

I can’t focus at work and I kinda feel like I might throw up. I hope this gets better as the week goes… I don’t want to have to start drinking at 8am!

Post # 13
12 posts
Newbee

I’m nervous too! 

Good luck to all of us! 

Post # 15
21 posts
Newbee

Less than four days, ladies! Yippee! The fiance just got his wedding haircut and will pick up the tuxes tomorrow!

My last-minute stuffs:

-Work out open bar details with reception site

-Practice DIY makeup and first dance (in The Shoes!)

-Pack for honeymoon (we leave Tuesday)

-Get the house and yard in order (none of the events take place here, but I’m a tad OCD and will enjoy the big day more in a clean house)

This evening I went to yoga for the first time in months. Thought it would be a good week to invest in serenity. Speaking of exercise, we have an 8 p.m. wedding and I really have quite a bit of time earlier in the day on Saturday, so I’m thinking I’ll do my usual morning run and strength routine. It seems weird to work out on wedding day, but it’s a stress release for me and would probably help my nerves. Anybody else have downtime due to a late ceremony? Hard to know how to fill the day, but I’m sure with family in town it will fill itself. 

Good luck, all!

The topic ‘Calling all 7.18 brides. Countdown!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors