yes : (3 votes)
    25 %
    no, its not that serious : (9 votes)
    75 %
  • Post # 3
    11772 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2013

How does the bottom fit? It looks (to me) like if you tightened it at the back, that the wavey fabric wouldn’t be an issue!

Post # 5
    478 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

This is my dress too! 🙂 and you look fantastic in it!!

i haven’t received mine yet, but honestly, I woldnt even notice what you were talking about if you didn’t mention it. Sorry if I’m not helpful, just wanted to tell you it looks amazing on you!

Post # 6
    820 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

@almoste:  Wow your dress is absolutely gorgeous and it looks amazing on you. I really didn’t notice the wavy part too much until I read your post.

Post # 7
    249 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

@almoste:  This is my dress too! This dress is supposed to be form fitting until it flares out, so BrandNewBride is right. It looks as though it needs to be taken in on the hips/bum. This dress looks FAB on you btw 🙂

Post # 8
    9 posts
    • Wedding: September 2014

Hi!  You look fantastic! This is my dress too!  It’s totally different from what I envisioned wearing on my wedding day, but I fell in love with it.  I just got to try my dress on over the weekend and I’m having the seamstress remove some layers of tulle.  When the dress wasn’t as flared/poofy, it seemed to have less wave at the bottom.  If you message me, I can show you how it looked.

Post # 8
    1 posts
    • Wedding: May 2014

almoste:  You look gorgeous in that dress!! I just had my second fitting of mine this past weekend. I luv it! I agree with the rest of the posters, the waviness is quite minor and if you didn’t mention it is not something anyone would really notice. Honestly they are going to be blown away with how gorgeous the dress it. During my fitting I received so many complements from other shoppers I wondered if I was on candid camera lol.

That being said, the minor issue seems like it would easily be solved if the dress was taken in a little, midline from your lower back, down the length of your bottom. Was this your first fitting?

Post # 9
    8 posts
    • Wedding: November 2015

You look beautiful. It would bother me too so I would get it alter but I think as the bride we’re the only one that would notice it.

How much did you pay for the dress? I’m also considering the dress.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors