Calling All and Any June 2017 Brides!

posted 2 years ago in June 2017
Post # 2
18 posts
Newbee

My Fiance and I are also looking at June 2017! We just got engaged about a month ago!

Post # 3
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Vow renewals are always SO romantic. You have so many great ideas! I am planning my wedding for June 24th as well, on the eve of our 10 year dating anniversary. It will be here before we know it!

Post # 4
12 posts
Newbee

I am planning our wedding for June 24, 2017 as well! It is three days after our eight year anniversary! We got engaged in January, but I have not done much planning yet! I have been looking for June 2017 brides everywhere on this site! Nice to know we are not the only ones having a long engagement/planning time. 

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2017

I just got engaged last month and we are looking at May or June 2017. I need time to save up and to pay off as much of my credit card debt as I can.  I haven’t started planning for now I’m just looking at what other people do to get ideas. 

Post # 6
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa

I got engaged 3 weeks ago and we just booked June 24, 2017! It’ll be about a week before our 5th anniversary 🙂 We wanted to secure the venue early since May and June fill up quickly at this place, and now we can sit back and relax for a while before planning much else!

Post # 7
243 posts
Helper bee

I just got engaged, and we’re feeling pretty good about June 3, 2017!  We’re also open to May or other June dates – but the 3rd would be ideal 🙂

Post # 8
47 posts
Newbee

We are also leaning towards June 24th, but haven’t booked yet!  

Post # 9
5 posts
Newbee

Got engaged about a week ago and we’re looking at June dates. We want to have a destination wedding in the outer banks so we’re thinking about 6/8/17 🙂 Excited to see other June 2017 brides here. 

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

Got engaged two months ago, and just booked a venue for June 3, 2017! 

Post # 11
243 posts
Helper bee

I checked in a few months ago, but we are in the process of booking our venue for June 3, 2017!!  We’re doing a destination wedding in Charleston, SC with most of our guests coming 3-4 hours from North Carolina.

Post # 12
15 posts
Newbee

Just found this board! I am also June 3rd, 2017 bride-to-be in New England! 

I had my first freakout that June 3rd would be too cold and I wouldn’t be able to do an outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour…but then I remembered that was why we chose that venue, the indoors is just as beautiful!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  beakermeep.
Post # 13
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

June 3, 2017! 😊

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee

Our date is also June 3, 2017 in Michigan. I’ve been trying to stay ahead in planning and all the DIY projects, but all my bridesmaids live out of state so I feel like I’m doing a lot of it alone. Glad to see I have some Wedding Month/Day Twins!  Hope you all are having fun planning! 

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

June 17, 2017 in New England. Maine to be exact 🙂 It is the date that we met in 2015 and 2 years after, the same date just so happened to fall on a Saturday. So glad to see other brides in the same month!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors