(Closed) Calling all April 2011 Brides!

posted 8 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - The Tribute Golf Club

Hey! We picked the same day, 4/23/11! It’s the closest Saturday to our dating anniversary (4/26). 

So far we have booked the venue (ceremony and reception at the same place), the wedding planner & the photographer.  We’re in the process of booking the ceremony music and DJ/Lighting now.

Post # 5
824 posts
Busy bee

HAHA, We’ve had the date picked since early on and only realized a couple weeks ago that it was Easter weekend.  We said if there was anyone that wouldn’t make it because of that, well then more food for the rest of the guests.

Post # 8
824 posts
Busy bee

We started out early because we thought the wedding was going to be April 2010, but when we thought about the finances we pushed it back a year…

Post # 9
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

<— April 23, 2011 bride too!!!! YAY!

I have been engaged already for a year. We are doing a destination wedding in Jamaica. we have a trip booked April 23-27 of this year to meet with the coordinator and see the resort for ourselves.

I havent done anything yet because we are waiting to see what the weather is like and the resort looks like to be able to plan accordingly 🙂

I am so excited! 92 more days til we finally book it!

Post # 10
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Hi 😀

April 2nd 2011 Bride here. So far away still, but so much planning to do!

@MrsCox2B- I am also a future Mrs Cox!!

Post # 11
268 posts
Helper bee

Yay!! I am a 16 April Bride. We are having our destination wedding at cornerstone gardens in Sonoma. We have booked the florist, venue, minister, kinda have a caterer, and we have a DJ. I am currently in Afghanistan and wont be back till August so we had to book everything when we went to Sonoma in November before I left. I am glad I have the big stuff done. In the next few weeks I will be putting together our save the dates. I am gonna post pictures so you guys can see me putting together the STD in Afghanistan.

Looking forward to planning with you all.

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

april 9, 2011 – Im so excited i found a hall the fits our budget, NOT EASY since we live on very expensive Long Island in NY- I get a saturday wedding … we picked early april since i work for a car dealership and month end is “crunch time”

Post # 13
824 posts
Busy bee

Yay for more April 2011 brides!!

@MrsCox2B – How fun to have a destination wedding!  I’ve been to Jamaica a couple of times on cruises, it’s really beautiful!

@Mochacoca – Good thing you were able to book so much before you left, can’t wait to see you putting together your STDs in Afghanistan!

Here’s a pic of me and my FI on our cruise last April.

Post # 14
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

elisa- that is so funny!

I secretly dont like the name, neither does FH, oh well what can you do! MY FH was actually adopted and is italian. Dark skin, Dark hair, Dark eyes, looks nothing like his name! haha. oh well!

Love him anyway

Post # 15
17 posts
Newbee

Im getting married April 9th 2011! CANT WAIT! 348 DAYS LEFT [ or 15 months ]

I have been keeping myself busy the past year with DIY projects & let me say im glad i started doing them early because if i hadn’t i dont tthink i would have nearly as much time to do them. Ive got ALOT of things already done including my dress baught, both church & hall booked, photographer booked, DJ – booking soon, Invitations mock ups done, centerpieces done, Kids coloring book done. HAHA

So i guess you can say that i am MORE then ready to get married!!

Post # 16
5 posts
Newbee

Hello Everyone!

I’ve been obsessed with this site for a few weeks now and decided to finally join. Yay!

Our date is April 22, 2011. Originally we were going for September 2010 but decided to push it back so we could have more time, and I am so glad!

@llc2011- We are so close, on date and location! We were going to go for the 23rd, but we decided the 22nd so that we could spend more time with my family since they are coming from out of town…I am so excited! 

The topic ‘Calling all April 2011 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors