(Closed) Calling all January 2015 brides! (Pics included)

posted 3 years ago in January 2015
Post # 2
49 posts
Newbee

Oooh, beautiful venue! I will be January 2015 too!

Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2014

AMAZING!! so beautiful!! xx

Post # 5
830 posts
Busy bee

Our wedding is on January 3rd 2015. So far we’ve got the church, the reception venue, the minister and my dress sorted out. Save-the-dates have gone out and we’ve set up a room quota for our overseas guests with a local hotel.

At the moment I’m fretting over invitations and my DIY projects, as a lot of the details don’t need to be dealt with until early autumn at the earliest.

Post # 7
830 posts
Busy bee

mildlybookish:  I’m not sure if you’d call it winter inspired, but we’re definitely taking the season into consideration in things like clothing, scheduling our photos, decorations & flowers etc.

Post # 8
830 posts
Busy bee

mildlybookish:  Have you thought about what kinds of flowers you’re having for your wedding? I don’t have a clue about mine

Post # 10
830 posts
Busy bee

Our venue will supply candles and basic flowers (like roses etc. but fancy flowers are extra), so I only really need to figure out what I’ll carry, and what flowers will go in the boutonnieres etc. And as for those, my main concern is picking something that’ll go with our colours and will be able to potentially withstand cold and snowy weather.

Post # 11
15 posts
Newbee

My date is Jan 9, 2015! I’m with you on feeling antsy. All of the big stuff is done…venue, catering, photographer and dress. I still need a cake and to work out all the little details. I’m ready for Jan to get here, though. The wedding planning has not been as much fun as i anticipated it being. I’m just ready to be married!

The topic ‘Calling all January 2015 brides! (Pics included)’ is closed to new replies.

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors