Calling all June 2015 brides

posted 3 years ago in June 2015
Post # 2
165 posts
Blushing bee

Hello month twin ! Our wedding will be June 20th 2015 . We booked our venue last October (they book up fast here ) , photographer , and got my dress two weeks ago !! Right now I’m focusing on finding a videographer and DJ , and outfits for our engagement pictures in June !

Excited to hear about other June 2015 brides !

Post # 3
1065 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Holly Hedge Estate

I’m a June 2015 bride 🙂 We checked out venues 2 weeks ago and will be booking our place within the week- just looking over contracts at the moment. I just decided on the wedding colors—and well, that’s about it! I’m starting to look at save the dates- Will probably start dress shopping within a month or 2.

Post # 4
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

We are having a June 13th, 2015 wedding and so far all I’ve done is book the venue!  In May I plan on looking for a photographer and in June I’ll start dress shopping.  I’m starting to think of cute ways to ask my girls to be my bridesmaids, I’ll probably be sending them something in the mail within the next two months.

Post # 5
725 posts
Busy bee

Our wedding is in June 😀 So far we have booked our venue, photographer, DJ, and photobooth. We will be booking our church on May 1st (earliest they would let us) and then we are meeting with day-of-coordinators! I’ve been dress shopping once but plan on going again soon. I’m going to ask my bridesmaids one year before the wedding. Time is going by sooooo fast!!

Post # 6
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

My date is also June 20th, 2015.  We have the ceremony/reception venues, the photographer, the band, and the dress! 🙂  I have an appointment with a videographer and then all the big vendors will be booked 🙂 11 months to go peeps!

Post # 7
37 posts
  • Wedding: Lombardi's On the bay

Our wedding is June 20, 2015 and so far the ceremony/venue site has been booked (contract and deposit will be sent out later this week), centerpieces picked out (they are DIY so cross your fingers for me), appointment with the dj has to be set for sometime next month, we picked the hotel where the room blocking will be (just waiting on a call back), wedding colors picked out, engagement pics scheduled for August 23rd, and thats about it.  Im trying to get all the big stuff done by the end of August.

Post # 8
904 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 1975

cbj9:  June 2015 bride here! So neat to see how much people have done… And very inspiring. All this info helps greatly. Haven’t done any planning yet, not even an exact day in the month of June just yet (but leaning mostly towards the 27th). We just know we’ll pick that month due to having a backyard wedding.

We’re going to have something very casual, so no real need to plan. Just have to pick a dress I like and pick a place to cater the food.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors