- 3 months ago
- Wedding: June 2018
Hello June Brides To Be!
Anyone else getting married on 16/06?
I am an expat living in Spain and am so far behind (maybe it’s the sunshine & wine – who knows!)
– Booked a venue
– Decided on the bridal party (but as all in the bridal party are overseas we are waiting on final confirmations here)
– Ordered the wedding invite designs
– Ordered (2) wedding dresses online (as much as I love Pronovias my budget just does not)
– Organised the catering (in-house at the event itself so really easy)
– Secured accommodation prices for guests
Still to do – EVERYTHING ELSE!
Anyone else decided on table decor yet? We are wanting to do something budget friendly on white covered circular tables seating approximately 8 people each. We will be getting married at a typical Spanish Cortijo so want an almost desert like vibe so were thinking succulents & cactuses but are worried about them not being a statement enough. There are some copper pieces (vases/jugs) around the venue so also have this in the back of my mind for inspiration. White candles are a consideration but don’t want them to feel lost. Sorry if I’ve just rambled over nothing here! Appreciate any feedback you may have.