Post # 1
My name is Dana and I am a Vera-holic… “Hi, Dana.”
Now that that is out of the way… I have a few questions for ya’ll!
1) I am thinking about giving my BM Vera Bradley items as a “thanks” gift. What item would you give your BM?
2) Is is ok to put Vera Bradley on my registry…? Or is that just selfish? Do I ask for that kind fo thing for a bridal shower gift?
3) If you had any sort of Vera ANYTHING havign to do with your wedding please post your pictures!! I’d love to see them!
Post # 3
1) It depends on how much you want to spend. I personally would like vera stationary and a nice pen. I own some and it’s outstanding. Also, a wristlet or small bag would be cool. I’d pick patterns that were your girls fave colors =D
2) I don’t even know where you could register for VB stuff O_o…I think I’d pass the word verbally around on that one. I think registries should predominantly be for the house/travel (honeymoon) related. For example, we registered for tons of house stuff but we registered for luggage and beach towels too since we’re going to a beach for our honeymoon
3) No VB related stuff at my wedding but I do love VB <3 specially twirly birds pink
Post # 4
@DanaE: Well hello fellow Cleveland eastsider! I love Vera Bradley as well, although I didn’t put any of her stuff on my registry. I could see putting some Vera luggage and beach bag things on your registry without looking selfish. I got my bridesmaids “hanging organizers” in sale colors; I am pairing that with a tote from bath and body works. My readers are also getting a small Vera wristlet with a Starbucks card inside.
Post # 5
@coffeegal85: I agree — go for the Vera luggage, maybe sunglasses case, etc. Stuff that can pass for travel stuff =P