(Closed) Can anyone post pics wearing Allure 8766 or Maggie Sottero Miri? (real bride pic

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I love this dress- I think it might be the one.

Although I’m really torn between the Miri and the Adorae. I don’t have the budget for either so I’ve been trying to find a used one.

Here are my pics!

Post # 6
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Love Miri!!!! It looks great on you!  Is that the Diamond White? Miri is in my top 2 but I was leaning towards the Adorae! Uggghhh so confused now Undecided

Post # 7
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I don’t have any pics of my dress yet sorry but i will once they finish doing the bustle. I’m getting married on May 16th 2011 and i plan on selling it after. It’s a size 2 white. If you are a size 4 you can fit into this dress I know cause they said i’m a size 4 in the hips but size 2 in the breasts and the dress fits fine with some room to grow even. I just lace it up real tight to fit me better. Let me know if your interested.

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee

Can anyone tell me what colour is better Diamond White or White White ?

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I went with ‘Miri’ as well. I absolutely love the dress on.  Due to my hips I should have gotten a size 10 but we went with an 8 and so far I’ve dropped 15lbs and it fits! My dress comes in by July and I’m getting married in October.

Good luck with your dress!

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee
Post # 16
4 posts
Wannabee

I’ve lost 15lbs since these photos were taken so cannot wait to see the final result! 🙂

The topic ‘Can anyone post pics wearing Allure 8766 or Maggie Sottero Miri? (real bride pic’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors