(Closed) Can anyone recommend a propane barbeque grill around $200?

posted 7 years ago in Home
Post # 3
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Here is Consumer Reports:

http://www.consumersearch.com/gas-grill-reviews

I would wait until the end of summer, like after Labor Day, to get the grill on sale.  Also if you go to your local post office and grab one of those address change packs there is a 10% coupon in there for Lowes that you can use on their grills. 

Post # 5
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

We got a CharBroil about 2 weeks ago and have loved using it.  We shopped around at all the big places. 

We ended up getting it from WalMart.  They had one on the floor and a bunch in boxes listed for $275 marked down from $299.  We contacted a manager and asked if we could take the floor model with a discount since it was dented and missing a knob.  She marked it down to $200!  Awesome!

Post # 6
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

We have a Weber that’s a propane starter but charcoal inside (runs off a little camping propane tank). It was $250 in Canada, so I’m sure it’s cheaper in the States. It’s AMAZING!!!!! We know a few other people with the same one and we’re all in love with it. I’d highly recommend it! They have the same one at Crate & Barrel but it’s $329. I’d suggest looking at your local Home Depot or Lowes, it would be cheaper there.

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend a propane barbeque grill around $200?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors