(Closed) Can anyone tell me more about Sottero & Midgley?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
6598 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Have you been to the website?

They have info about the designer team there. The two head designers are Maggie Sottero and Kelly Midgley. It is supposed to be an affordable couture line of wedding gowns.

Hope this helps!

Post # 4
1585 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

My dress is a Sottero and Midgley.  I was told by the shop where I bought it that it was Maggie Sottero’s Couture line… allthough there are dresses in both lines that look extremely similar and I tried on many Maggie dresses and they felt the same.  I think this is just another line that she wanted to do in collaboration with someone else.

This is what they have on their site:

From the talented designers that created Maggie Sottero, the stunning fashion label “Sottero & Midgley” was born. With the added expertise and fresh eye for fashion brought about by the addition of Kelly Midgley, the collection’s namesake, the team now boasts three generations of experienced talent. This dynamic team works together to direct the design activities of the Sottero & Midgley collection. Debuting designs for Spring 2007, Sottero & Midgley is now entering its fourth year.

As one of the most recognized bridal gown manufacturers in the world, Maggie Sottero is well known for designing, producing and delivering the best fit in the industry, coupled with the highest quality construction, fabrics and hand sewn Swarovski crystal embellishments. An innovator in the industry, Maggie Sottero’s signature corset back and figure flattering designs have been sought after by brides around the globe.

Redefining bridal fashion, Sottero & Midgley was created to offer brides a vast selection of fashion forward designs of impeccable quality at affordable price points. Touting modern luxury, the collection features gowns artfully created from the finest fabrics and exquisite laces that cater to the more couturier customer. The avant-garde styling and winning “Maggie Sottero” fit, quality and selection has become the Sottero & Midgley signature brides around the world are looking for.

Post # 5
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

I don’t know a whole lot about it, but my dress was from their line as well. They got my dress in sooner than I thought and I loved it.

Post # 7
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I got a Sottero & Midgley gown for my wedding & LOVED it.  My style was SSM5049 in diamond white. What gown did you choose????

Post # 8
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2010 - Al Cielo / La Laguna

Thanks for posting this!  I am getting ready to buy RSM1036 so reading this was interesting.  Which dress did you get?

Post # 10
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2010 - Al Cielo / La Laguna

Oh I love it!

Post # 11
1585 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Here is my sottero & midgley.

Post # 12
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Ms. Caniche:

Beautiful!!!

Can anyone help out with the price points/range for this designer?

I don’t know very much about them other than the website info.

Thanks! 🙂

Post # 13
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I saw this one & loved it:

Adorae – by Sottero & Midgely’s

(someone else on another feed posted it)

The topic ‘Can anyone tell me more about Sottero & Midgley?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors