(Closed) Can I see pictures of your RB or OEC 1-1.25 ct moissanite on size 4.5 fingers?

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
3402 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Okay, I don’t have a size 4.5 finger, or a 1.25ct stone. I’m a size 6 and  3ct OEC Amora Moissanite. I HIGHLY recommend the OEC cut over RB personally; I just adore mine.

Post # 9
3402 posts
Sugar bee

@frommisstomrs.:  Haha thank you so much! I love it! It look a LONG time to save up for, but it was SOOOO worth it! I die a little bit over it every day πŸ˜›

Post # 11
3001 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

My finger is a 4.5 (possibly resizing to a 4) with a .86 ct diamond. I know you asked for moissy and I don’t his the 1 ct mark but it still looks substainstial to me. Though, I’m from the land of .5 average

Post # 13
3402 posts
Sugar bee

@frommisstomrs.:  Well, my stone is an Amora and it is graded a J, so sometimes there is a little bit of an ivory outside on an overcast day. But it is definitely something that nobody but me would probably notice. Honestly though, the cut of this stone is what is it’s hallmark. And the sparkle is a 12 lol.

I did own a RB stone before this, and while it may have been minutely more white, it was nowhere as beautiful as current OEC.  

Most people who have owned both would totally agree.

Post # 16
3402 posts
Sugar bee

@frommisstomrs.:  LOL good! You won’t regret it! But if you decide to order both to see which you like best, I’ll be looking forward to you telling me how much more you loved the OEC πŸ˜›

The topic ‘Can I see pictures of your RB or OEC 1-1.25 ct moissanite on size 4.5 fingers?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors