- 3 years ago
- Wedding: August 2014
The race is on to find the “perfect” wedding shoes for me. I’m not sure where to start because I am NOT a shoe person. I, almost exclusively, have functional shoes and maybe two pairs of functional heels I wear to the office when absolutely necessary (read: too lazy to hem a pair of pants).
Here are the parameters:
- Must be available in Toronto
- Open(ish) toe and adjustable strap around the heel (I have long toes and very narrow heels so most shoes slide right off my feet)
- High heel (Not a super high heel but not flats or kitten heels either)
- Preferably in the colour palette below, dyeable or a classic bridal neutral (white/ivory/silver/etc)
- Comfortable but still pretty (I will pay for quality if it means a better fit etc)
- Summer appropriate (wedding is in August)
Anyone have any suggestions for where to look? My feet are so picky that online isnt necessarily an option because I really need to be able to try them on first. However, I’m open (especially if they allow returns).
Help me Bees! How did you pick your shoes? Where did you buy them? Were they comfortable? Did you regret your choice at all? Share pics if you like, I’d love to see them.
Side bar question – If you switched to flats for dancing/late night were you bothered by the extra length of your dress?