(Closed) Can you recommend hair & make up stylists?

posted 10 years ago in Minneapolis-Saint Paul
Post # 3
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

White Bear Lake is where I’m doing mine at a place called The Mane Tease, the womaon are a BLAST and will really make my morning of fun. Plus it’s $50 – any style for the maids and me! They have been doing my hair for years and really – just an all around great place!

Also they are brinign in an Estee Lauder pro to do the girls makeup and I’m waiting on a price but she can’t imagine it being more the $30 each girl which is what I bidgeted for.  

Post # 5
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2008

I am having a couple people from the Beauty Room coming to my hotel and doing the hair and makeup.  The updo’s are expensive, $100 or $75 depending on which girl you get and the makeup is $40 per girl.  I plan on subsiding the hair due to the cost.  For makeup it is not required, only optional.

I do know of a MaryKay rep who offered to do my makeup and all the girls makeup for free.  If you are interested I can give you her contact information.  I do not know her really well, just have purchased make-up from her in the past. 

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2018

when I was the MOH in a twin cities wedding in March, four BMs, two MOBs and the Bride all got our hair done at Moxie Salon. (they have two locations)

We had asked around for about a month looking for places to go- and about five people said they loved Moxie- It’s a bit on the trendy side and the website definetely shows that, but weddign styles weren’t CRAZY or anything…

here are some photos:

MOB:
Tina's Hair

BRIDE:

Dani getting her hair done

3 Teenage Bridesmaids:
sister sister sister

laughing sisters

Here are photos from the Bride’s trial:

danielle side

danielle back

danielle top

we were very pleased 🙂

The topic ‘Can you recommend hair & make up stylists?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors