(Closed) Can you tell if this is a boy or girl? It's 50/50 for me!! Help!? :) Thx!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m gonna say girl.

Post # 4
2905 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I’m guessing girl! (I have no idea what I’m looking for though)

Post # 6
4416 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

You need the potty shot! They usually look right up between the legs to see genitalia. I’m not sure you can see much from the side view unless you’re a trained ultrasound tech!

Post # 7
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I am going to say girl, but only cause I dont see anything sticking out from the bottom hehe

Post # 8
557 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@psl46:  I’m gonna say girl. You can see along with the spine, till the end of the bum, and there is no shadow of the testies. BUT i’m no doctor so… didn’t you ask your doctor?

Post # 9
1053 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Cedar Lake Cellars

@iarebridezilla:  I think you’re right.  I’m not sure that even they can tell that much from the side.

Post # 11
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@psl46:  Honestly, if the doctor says it’s too early to tell, then why are you asking people here?  Chances are, your doctor is right!

Post # 13
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@psl46:  I wouldn’t speculate, I posted a 12 week US pic and 80% of ppl voited girl and I got all excited even though I was originally wanting boy.  3 weeks later there was DEF a penis and I had a TAD of gender disappointment. 

Post # 14
990 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

You need to look for 2 small white dots in the genital area. Those would be ovaries and if they are there you have your answer. Based on the pictures I would say boy

Post # 15
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m gonna say boy frim my very limited experience boys have more pronounced jaws and girls foreheads stick out more 

Post # 16
11760 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

If the doc says it’s too early to tell, then no one on here will be able to tell! Usually, if it’s a boy though they will tell you before 20 weeks, but if it’s a girl they tend to wait.

The topic ‘Can you tell if this is a boy or girl? It's 50/50 for me!! Help!? :) Thx!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors