Post # 1
I wasd meant to fly tomorrow to New York form Japan to visit my FI. Unfortunately a week ago I developed an ear infection. My ears never got better. Even though I got ENT clearance yesterday, my ears feel pressure discomfort on the train so we have decided not to risk a 13 hour flight. I have been in constant ear pain for five days now. This meant that, unless I get better and rebook another flight within the next four days, I won’t see my FI this Christmas. I possibly won’t see him until August. 🙁
Post # 3
I’m so sorry. I hope that you feel better soon.
Post # 4
I’m so sorry, that really sucks 🙁
I have flown with an ear infection before and it was pure torture so I understand why you would decide not to go. I hope you feel better soon!
Post # 5
🙁 that makes me so sad for you! Hope you’re feeling better soon and will get to visit with him!!
Post # 6
Welp. Just came back from ENT. Will not be getting on my “postponement” flight thaty was mean’t to leave tomorrow. My Japanese speaking friend is coming over to try and get it changed one more time, but it isn’t looking likely, as the only flight I could go on (if my ears got better in the next 3 days) is sold out online 🙁