(Closed) Canvas photo for guest book – sizing for ~215 invited guests?

posted 5 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 4
6046 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I think you should pick the picture you most want displayed in your home. I’d go with one image over 2. Also, keep in mind that couples usually sign the guest book together (as in….”best wishes, love sue & john”) so even though you’ve invited 200+, you probably won’t have that many signatures.

I personally wouldn’t choose either of those images, because I don’t think they’ll yield well to having signatures. You really need more open space, like a full body picture where you’re pretty small and there is a lot more sky.

Post # 5
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I don’t know why it won’t show your pictures when I click the link but, I am expecting around 130 people and I ordered a 24×30. It really depends on the picture you use. You need one that your not going to get lost in the signatures and light enough for people to sign so you can see it. You also have to have a very high resolution picture to stretch it that big. I had to get another one from my photographer. Sorry the picture is so big. 

The topic ‘Canvas photo for guest book – sizing for ~215 invited guests?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors