(Closed) Caronlina Herrera 32514

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1276 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Welcome Lexitice!

I love it!  The texture and bow give it such a whimsical feel!  Congratulations!  Finding "the one" (dress) is one of the best moments of the planning process…almost as great as finding "the one" (guy/girl)!

Post # 4
364 posts
Helper bee

UGH!  I COVET THAT DRESS!   I was so in love with that wedding from MSW!!!  I esp love the Lauren Merkin handbags she designed!  you will DEF have to post pics of your wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 5
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2008

Beautiful. Carolina Herrera is my favorite designer, hands down.

Post # 6
291 posts
Helper bee

I feel the envy of brides everywhere, hehe.

Honestly though, that dress is amazing! Congrats on getting your hands on it! I know it’s been a hot item and really hard to find =).

Post # 7
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

that’s a great dress and i love the texture. do you have any pictures of the front?

Post # 8
752 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

That’s a gorgeous dress! It reminds me of a Lea Ann Belter gown I’ve seen, though it’s apparently not. I love that sweet, whimsical style it has. I think Priscilla of Boston might have had something similar in an eyelet fabric a season or two ago, too.

Beautiful choice!

Post # 9
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I love this dress! I actually love this entire wedding featured in Martha Stewart Weddings! It will be gorgeous – especially in Pensacola in the fall! Congrats!

The topic ‘Caronlina Herrera 32514’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors