(Closed) Casablanca 1827 brides, were u comfortable all night?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Comfy or not?
    Yes : (3 votes)
    60 %
    No : (1 votes)
    20 %
    A little uncomfortable : (1 votes)
    20 %
  • Post # 3
    9917 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2013

@Glow girl:  How does the dress feel while on?  Does it feel like it will slip down?  

It’s a beautiful dress.  I have an after-party dress because we’re going to a bar after our reception.  I bought it already…and it will be ready to put on…but I will make the decision that night whether I do wear it.  If you have concerns, find a second dress for less than like $200, so it won’t matter too much if you don’t wear it.

Post # 5
    604 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013 - Outdoor

@Glow girl:  That sounds awful! I feel for you. My bridesmaid is having her wedding after mine and she told me that her bridal salon had reccomended having some of the beads under the arms removed, so they wouldn’t be as itchy- I said that sounds like a great idea. Mine is 1827 and it hasn’t come in yet but as soon as it does I’ll talk with my seamstress about it. Also since my seamstress is a family friend, she should be at the wedding, along with the bridesmaids sister who sews as a hobby (She and I are making our bridesmaid dresses for my bridesmaid’s wedding!) so hopefully if anything goes wrong day-of, we can get it fixed quick!

The topic ‘Casablanca 1827 brides, were u comfortable all night?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors