(Closed) Casablanca 1900: champagne, ivory, or white?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@sherrilltobe:you may have seen this pic elsewhere, but here’s my 1900 in ivory/champagne…it was perfect for our autumn themed wedding in november…and looked very light in some pictures…just depended on where I was. : )

Post # 4
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hey!! I’m honestly not a hundred % suuure lol, but I’m about 95%…. I had an ivory/champange… meaning the dress is ivory and the ribbon band is champagne. If you compare it to the other pictures I think you’ll be able to tell the difference! I hope it helps!!  And While I’m at it… If you order it, make sure you order it the right length!! mine had to be taken up and I’d bet a grand jenfers did too.. because they have to take the ribbon then pull the fabric up… but when they do that and try to sew it back on the ribbon has dipps in it and it will not lay flat like it is intended to. Just thought I’d let you know!! Aaaand lol I ordered mine with a custom sweetheart top, Casablanca does this, so it looks like it was designed to be that way and they do a great job with it. It still has the scalloping at the top and everything… so thats an option you have that I thought I’d let you know about!!

Casablanca style 1900

Post # 5
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

You looked gorgeous! I love it with the sweetheart neckline.

Post # 6
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

That dress is gorgeous!! It won’t let me upload any pics, but I ordered mine in Ivory, it looks softer than white, the white looked kinda harsh against my skin tone.  

The topic ‘Casablanca 1900: champagne, ivory, or white?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors