(Closed) Casablanca 1902 or 1977?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1486 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I prefer 1902, but if I were you I would try them both on before ordering anything.  Also, I would go to the search on this site and type in the dress styles.  When I did that I found quite a few pictures of real brides in both those dresses.  Good luck! 

Post # 4
5 posts
  • Wedding: August 2011

I prefer the 1977 by 100% because it’s unique. I am sad to say I left that dress behind and came back to buy it later and ended up choosing another dress… It’s an Allure 8766 which is gorgeous but I keep thinking about this dress . It depends on your body type as well as what you feel comfortable in. Your style of wedding can also play a role. I would have to agree and say you definitely need to try the dresses on and see what  fits your body and personality best! Happy shopping  🙂

The dress I ended up buying:

Post # 7
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@hea5685: I love both dresses on you. Both of them look great, so whatever dress you do pick you’ll look stunning in. Personally I like the sweatheart neckling on 1977, but I am also biased because I bought 1977. If you are completely torn, think about what dress your fiance would like the most. That might help out! Here is the thread of the other bees who have also purchased 1977 http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/anyone-wearing-casablanca-1977. Hope it helps 🙂

Post # 8
1 posts
  • Wedding: November 2011

@hea5685: You can order the Casablanca 1902 with a sweetheart neckline.  Like you, I loved the 1902 but wanted a sweetheart.  Casablanca makes all dresses to order, so change it if you want.  🙂  I did and it will be here in August!

Post # 9
3 posts
  • Wedding: June 2013

Nov5Bride…do you have any pictures posted (or could you post one) of your Casablanca 1902? I’d LOVE to see what it looks like. I think I’ve decided on this as my dresss, but can’t decide.

The topic ‘Casablanca 1902 or 1977?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors