Casablanca 1975 dress in Champagne or Ivory

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
11 posts

I LOVE IT – especially the details! And the colour suits you perfectly! Is this the champagne? I can’t really tell. It looks almost like ivory to me – so if it was the champagne, you should definitely get it because it would still look quite traditional 🙂

Post # 3
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - 11/15/14-Vineyard

I love the champagne color on you. Here was my casablanca 2004 in ivory for color comparison. I think the ivory will be beautiful on you!!!! Great dress. Don’t stress. When it comes in, you will see it will be the right choice! 

Post # 4
135 posts
Blushing bee

melissa.trimor:  I love the champagne. Champagne with overlying ivory lace is still very traditional. The beautiful lace details get lost with all ivory.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  DizzyBee86.
Post # 5
237 posts
Helper bee

Dress twin here.  You look stunning in the Casablanca.  You can’t go wrong either way regarding to the color.  I am having an intimate wedding so I was more focused feeling good in the dress over tradition so I chose the Ivory over Champagne.  I like how the dots showed up more as they seem to disappear on the Ivory.  But the lace, still shows on the Ivory in good lighting and looks very bridal.  I think they are equally gorgeous.

Post # 6
4 posts

We are dress twins! I just bought this dress about a month ago in champagne.  I love how the lace stands out with the champagne color. I think the dress looks beautiful on you! 

Post # 7
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Ceremony and Reception: Historic mansion on the water

Either color will work I bet although the champagne color in the pic is gorgeous.  

Post # 8
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I do always lean towards champagne and think it looks beautiful on you!

Post # 9
884 posts
Busy bee

I think both colours are beautiful but love the ivory over champaigne and think it still looks very traditional! If you stay with ivory over ivory its still beautiful!

Post # 10
42 posts

melissa.trimor:  I almost chose this dress, and it had a lot to do with the champagne color.  I think the champagne is beautiful and really makes the lace “pop.”

Post # 11
1 posts
  • Wedding: October 2015

I am going with the casablanca 1975 as well! I think the ivory will look great on you but with your tone you can go either way! You will not regret your decision! I am going with champagne cause my skin tone is so white lol! How much was alterations for everyone & what shoes did you all decide to go with? 

Post # 12
2 posts

I went with ivory because I also thought it was more traditional, but I really loved the champagne when I tried it on. Both look gorgeous and the lace stands out either way!

Post # 13
3 posts
  • Wedding: October 2016

JUNEBRIDE05, what dress # is that?  BTW all of you ladies have selected gorgeous dresses!!

Post # 14
3108 posts
Sugar bee

Can’t tell from your post if the pic is champagne  or ivory. Champagne ?  Whichever is  the one you are wearing in the pic, that ‘s the one!

Post # 15
30 posts

Champagne all the way! I love how the ivory lace stands out next to the champagne color. I also think it looks great next to your skin tone!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors