(Closed) Casablanca 2017 with changes? In White?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I know this is a little late, but Casablanca 2017 is my dress too.  πŸ™‚  The shop only had it in Ivory, but I think it’s a great color and very flattering on most skin tones.  I ordered it with both a sweetheart neckline and a corset-style lace-up back.  It sounds like we were looking for the same dress!  I hope you were able to make your decisions – either way, it’s a gorgeous dress!  πŸ™‚

Post # 4
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Gibbs428:  I just discovered this dress, and I will  be trying it on next week! I, too, think that I would want the corset back and sweetheart neckline…you don’t have any photos of it with alterations yet, do you?

Also, can you tell me if I should expect to pay an arm and a leg for these alterations?

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I have one for sale size 4 with corset back and swetheart neckline :  I want 700 for it.  Brand new.  never been worn .

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee
Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee

I wont be getting it in until the begining of March.  I ended up buying a different dress but this one was already being made.  I will put one up for you as soon as it comes in πŸ™‚

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee

and ya know what, my mistake, theres no sweetheart neckline sorry πŸ™

Post # 9
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I just saw that your dress is size 4. Tiny!!!

Post # 10
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

The white is super white.  I don’t think it would be flattering on any skin tone.  It’s a very harsh white – almost like copy paper.

Post # 10
77 posts
Worker bee

triple post

Post # 10
77 posts
Worker bee
Post # 14
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Hello Ladies,

I bought the Casablanca 2017 in ivory a few months ago. I also plan on customizing the the neckline to a sweetheart. I plan on wearing a long cathedral veil with it as well. I was planning on adding a rhimestone belt to it. I would like to get your input on that. Would it be too much? I just want to enhance my waistline. I would like to see any pictures if any of you did that to your dress.

I know this dress is BEAUTIFUL but I think I am having second doubts πŸ™ Please reassure me ladies!

The topic ‘Casablanca 2017 with changes? In White?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors