(Closed) Casablanca 2018 – anyone?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I know it’s been a month since you posted this but I think I can help you out. Since your shoulders anr arms are exposed you can wear gloves and do a birdcage veil with a pearl vintage style neckalace mid length would be okay maybe with multiple strands maybe a bracelet.

Or you can try chandeleir earings no neckalce and a bracelet.

Or a cluster of neckalaces. When I say cluster I mean using different ones at different lengths that may not be the same but follow the same style or match.

It all depends on what your wedding vibe is and your theme and your own personality. Also veils and other hairpeices can help steer you in the direction of other accesories.

You could got to a cheeper jewlery store and buy some different things to try out, but be sure you can return them.

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi,

I just wore this dress for my wedding!!!!!! It is soooo elegant, but simple and perfect all at once.  However, I also struggled with finding something to wear with my dress.  I wound up with a necklace of floating pearls – 3 strands – all pearls were different sizes.  I bought it at Macy’s in the fine jewelry department.  I paired it with a rhinestone drop earring with one pearl on the end.  I wore my hair down, all loosely curled, with an elbow length veil.  It had a very, very thin ivory satin edge and was two-tiered.  I don’t have any of the professional photos yet, or else I would post them.  This necklace was BY far the best choice for the dress – because the beading was so hard to match to anything else.  Mine were floating on thin white gold chains, but I tried it on at the bridal shoppe with a clear chain.  Let me know if you have any other questions and congratulations!

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@incurable86:  

I  have purchased the Casablanca 2018. When I was trying on dresses back in August, this dress was defiantely the one I felt the best in and just feel in love with it because it was so different from the other dresses I tried on.  . I loved it and could not stop thinking about it. It arrived in town in December. When I tried it on, it didn’t seem to lay right.  The pick me ups in the front looked different. Did you wear a hoop skirt under your dress? The picture of this dress on the model looks A LOT different that the dress when you actually put it on.  Thanks for  your suggestion about the necklace. I would love to see pictures. 

The topic ‘Casablanca 2018 – anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors