(Closed) Casablanca 2064 Good for a beach wedding??

posted 4 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
1939 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Old Stone House in Brookyn

It’s a really pretty dress, but I’d be worried about the train making it awkward to walk on the sand.

Post # 4
8475 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

I think it’s a little much for a beach wedding.

Post # 6
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@lagunabeachwedding2014:  I think it works, particularly because the actual ceremony and wedding won’t be on sand. Will you be doing any pictures on the beach? If so, perhaps your attendants can help you with your dress. I don’t know if those are photos of your actual venue or just inspiration photos, but if actual, the set-up and locale looks gorgeous laguna is one of my favorite beaches; the coastline looks so pretty.

Post # 7
8431 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@lagunabeachwedding2014:  I am a fan of wearing whatever dress you want even if it is a DW that shouldn’t keep your from wearing the dress of your dreams! I think that dress is perfectly fine to wear……its not like its a huge ball gown or anything

I wore a non-typical DW dress. My dress was satin but I loved and I made it work! You are the bride and no one is gonna look at your and think why is she wearing that dress……they are gonna look at your and think man she looking STUNNING in that dress!

We got married on a room top terrace overlooking the water but went down to the beach for pics after. I wore this dress for my DW just to give you an idea. If you search past threads on the DW board you will see many brides rocked their dresses and many weren’t your so called typical beachy type dress

Post # 10
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

That dress is beautiful and what a gorgeous venue! I will have a DW too and my ceremony will be on a lanai facing the ocean. I think your dress looks lovely so you should definitely go for it!

The topic ‘Casablanca 2064 Good for a beach wedding??’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors