(Closed) Casablanca 2072 brides — what are you wearing underneath?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@beeswax:  My dress is the Casa Blanca 2072, too! I think I am going to wear one of the backless bras (with the sticky sides) or no bra at all, I’ve been having difficulties finding a low back style corset. Another thing I am considering wearing under my dress is a waist cincher (similar to a corset) to trim my waist line.

Post # 5
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I had the same question! I despise strapless bras, so think I might just end up going with sewn in cups.  Are either of you going to wear a slip to fill it out? I ordered my dress without trying one on! πŸ™

@brittany1984: Thanks for posting these suggestions-I might have to try out a waist cincher!

Post # 6
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m probably going to have cups sewn in, but I did have mine changed to a corset back so that will help. I also tried it on with an a-line slip and it looked horriffic. I looked like a moose. It just throws off the entire proportions of the dress.

Post # 8
134 posts
Blushing bee

@beeswax:  I am having trouble figuring this out, too! Did you find one yet? I am still deciding which length I want to go with it, too! So indecisive! πŸ™ I was thinking of going with an ivory veil, chapel length.  I still didn’t get my dress in, but I am hoping that I could make a veil decision when it comes in. 

Post # 10
134 posts
Blushing bee

@beeswax:  Very cool! Thanks for getting back to me! You will have to share a pic of you in your dress with your veil.  

I’m guessing that I will have cups sewn in as well.  I am so anxious for my dress to get here already! I’m nervous, but excited to try it on! 

Post # 11
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I’m also wearing casablanca 2072 in ivory! πŸ™‚ I bought an ivory lae chapel length veil and it looks great! I’m also torn what to wear underneath so this thread is extremely helpful and I ust might have to try that waist cincher.

And sorry to hijack this post, but what did you girls wear for jewelry?

Post # 12
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I’d love to know what you all wore for UNDERWEAR. I haven’t gotten my dress order in, so I’m not sure what wilk work best. Did you wear spanks? Regular undies? a thong? Does it matter with all that fabric? πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Casablanca 2072 brides — what are you wearing underneath?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors