Casablanca 2077 Dress

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
29 posts
  • Wedding: January 2013

I did not get married in this dress and I know it isn’t the casablanca that you are asking about but here is an idea….You see how in the picture above the back of the skirt towards the middle have pickups? Maybe they can somehow bustle the casablanca this way so the beautiful beadwork would be showing with the bustle? Also, as far as veil goes I always suggest the same color so it doesn’t take away from the dress and also as plain as she would like to go as you don’t want to pull away from the beauty of the dress and have too much going on with the accessories…the length of the veil that looks great is fingertip or longer because you don’t want the line of sight to cut on the midrift of the bride as it would not be as flattering on the any body type of any bride. As far as purchasing see if the store where you are purchasing the dress will do a discount with the veil or throw it in as an extra! I don’t really think a slip would be a necessity unless an added layer to the gown is something she is looking for. But comfort is key for any bride! So unless there is some tulle underneath that is not comfortable for the bride then you may want to see about them fixing that in alterations. And a slip would probably get in the way of the groom if there is going to be a garter toss at the reception…. If you have any more questions please let me know if you want any more ideas or opinions!Just shoot me a message or something!

Post # 4
14 posts
  • Wedding: May 2014

thats my dress.  I haven,t worn it yet, but I decided not to do the veil because I didn’t want to cover the beautiful beadwork.  If you enter casablanca 2077 into Pinterest, you can see other brides that wore the dress with a veil.

also, I am doing an American bustle.  It will allow the beadwork to still be seen throughout the reception

there is another lengthy thread on the boards about this dress that might tie you some ideas.

love, love the dress

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors