Casablanca 2099

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

It looks gorgeous, and I think your modifications will only make it better!

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I am also considering buying this dress and want to make the same modifications. Please post pics when it arrives!

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I just ordered this dress with a modified neckline, but luckily, the lady who owns the store where I bought my dress didn’t like the original neckline either, so she ordered her sample with a modified neckline.  It’s still technically a sweetheart neckline, but the bra cups are covered with lace:

Post # 7
40 posts
Newbee

I bought the same dress – and will make the same type of modification along with hem and bussle, please post any photos – there don’t seem to be much of this dress online 🙂

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi!

I bought this dress too! I’m just in the process of chooing a veil:  Just wondering if any of you girls will be wearing a veil and if so, what your veil looks like?

Also, what jewelry are you wearing?

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey there! I just tried on 2099 yesterday. I also love it, but would want the same modification to the bust line. If any of you would be willing to sell me your modified dress after your wedding, please let me know! Your modifications look wonderful! I also really like the addition of the belt. Ok, thanks! -Amanda

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2015

@ambcomber are you wearing crinoline under your dress in these pictures? If so, can you send me thename of the one you purchased? All the ones ive looked at are too full! Thanks

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors